HEALTH IS WEALTH!
In our daily life, we often eat many food items like pizza, burger and many more which are not good for health. we know that we are eating tasty food but not healthy food. Food plays a very important role in our life. If we want to live a happy life we must eat healthy food
Fruits are an excellent source for vitamins.fruits contain essential vitamins and minerals. they are rich in fiber and increases our immune system and physical and mental growth of a person. we can be safe from severe diseases like heart diseases, lung diseases, cancer, and diabetes.
fruits prevent deficiencies of vitamins.
we need to add fruits in our diet so that our physical and mental health and also body grows. fruits not only contain vitamins and minerals but also
contains potassium, iron, folic acid and etc. which helps in boosting our immune system. The daily habit of eating fruits can lower the risk of chronic disease, stroke, and cardiovascular diseases.
let us now discuss about few fruits which we often see in markets, we will come across the nutrients present, vitamins and importance also.
I love eating a banana so I enjoy every bit of eating.
Banana is rich in vitamin B6, which is easily absorbed by our bodies. It helps in producing red blood cells. Metabolizes amino acidsMetabolise carbohydrates and fats which in turn produce energy. Builds a healthy nervous system. Good for pregnant women for further needs.
Cleanse the liver and kidneys and sent unwanted particles:
A good source of Vitamin C: protects our body from cell and tissue damage. Support brain health. Banana contains 13% of manganese produces collagen which is useful for us in holding skin, bones, and body together. Potassium in bananas is good for the cardiovascular system and also keeps moderate blood pressure. Banana contains fiber which is helpful for us in helping gastrointestinal issues like constipation, stomach ulcers, heartburn control blood sugar levels, and get rid of cholesterol.
Orange is the fruit from citrus family.
- High in vitamin C., it is about116.2 calories
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- Builds a healthy immune system.
- Prevents ear infections.
Prevents skin damage: Antioxidants present in orange helps in protecting skin and does not delay in aging( useful for the tone for girls).
Fun fact: Daily intake of orange will help you look 18 even if you are 80.
Manages blood pressure under control:
This is rich in vitamin B6, helps in the production of hemoglobin, and keeps blood pressure under control because of the high content of manganese.
Recent studies reveal that orange contains polyethoxylated flovens(pmf) which acts effectively without causing any side effects.
Controls the sugar levels!
LOWERS SUGAR LEVEL OF THE BODY:
Fibers that are present in orange helps to lower the risk of sugar levels.
Diabetic patients are advised to take orange as a snack!!
Soluble and insoluble fiber present in orange helps to treat constipation to a greater extent. fibers help stool to free.
HEART PROTECTION: Polyphenols such as resveratrol have antioxidant which helps in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Grapes contain fiber and potassium which helps in building good heart health.
An increase in potassium intake and reducing the sodium will reduce the blood pressure. Plenty of potassium percentage is present in grapes.
Fiber is present in grapes in high quality. These help people always hydrated and keep bowel movement. Regular and reduce the risk of constipation.
Recent studies reveal that diabetic patients who consumed grapes have occurred lower risk of diabetes.
AN APPLE PER DAY KEEPS A DOCTOR AWAY!
- GOOD FOR DIABETICS:
- WEIGHT LOSS:
- Apple contains a fiber called Pectin fibers. this fiber helps in the absorption of excess dietary fats.
- Fibers take a long time to digest food. in this duration it helps not to allow any other fatty substance.
- SMOOTH DIGESTION:
- pectin is high in apple. this is a soluble fiber and regulates our digestive system.
- it draws the water from the track and converts it as a gel, helps in slow digestion and stool intestines.
- RELIEVE FROM CONSTIPATION AND DIARRHEA:
- Pectin fiber not only regulates digestion but also smoothes bowel movements.
- it can cure both constipation and diarrhea.
- PROTECTS BONES:
- Apple works effectively in strengthening the bones and helps in the development of bone health.
- during menopause in women, apple helps in preventing bone loss.
- it fights the inflammation and leads to the regeneration of bones.
- REDUCES CHOLESTEROL:
- Antioxidants help in reducing the cholesterol percentage.
- helps in reducing the risk of hardening of arteries, blood vessels,
Pomegranate is one of the healthiest fruit on earth. It has many health benefits and boosts the immunity power. this is called a divine fruit. it has antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-tumor properties. it is a good source of vitamins and minerals.
- Protects From Free Radicals:
- it is rich in anti-oxidants and protects our body from radicals. which enhancing the aging.
- these are formed due to heavy exposure to sun and toxins present in the environment.
- Thins blood:
- Antioxidants present in pomegranate act as thinner for the blood.
- seed protects us from blood clotting and coagulating.
- Acts as Oxygen Mask:
- it helps in pumping the oxygen to the blood.
- antioxidants present helps in reducing cholesterol.
- it helps blood to freely move.
- HEART DISEASES:
- According to the studies it is proved that the juice of pomegranate can reduce the effect of prostate cancer.
- so this juice helps to slow the growth of cancer cells and even kills them.
- also prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- HELPS DIGESTION:
- Fiber is good for digestion. because it consists of fiber in a great amount.
- Because it contains 45% of the total fiber content.
- PREVENTS FROM PLAQUE FORMATION:
- pomegranate juice is good for mouth wash rather than alcoholic based mouth washers.
- Because it doesn’t contain harmful compounds so better to use.
- pomegranate consists of anti-plague elements.
In our life eat a lot of junk food. which is not at all good for health. we all habituated eating junk food like pizza, burger daily because which contains high fats and cholesterol. So to take care of our health we must add fruits like citrus fruits and all to our routine diet so that we will stay healthy. Fruits help our body in many ways. they keep us so active. because they boost our immunity power. like physical and mental health is well developed. Because we get a lot of vitamins like C, D, K, B6, minerals, proteins, potassium, iron, manganese, and so on. So we must eat fruit like banana and orange daily to sustain happy health!!
THANK YOU GUYS FOR SCROLLING DOWN WITH PATIENCE! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS POST! PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION! KEEP ENCOURAGING ME FOR FURTHER BLOGS! SO TAKE CARE OF HEALTH!!